TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings cancelled more than 24 hrs prior to departure will receive a 100% REFUND on their transfer
- Bookings cancelled less than 24 hrs prior to departure or failure to meet on time will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
Phone: 0487 225 737
Terms And Conditions
Disclaimer – All prices are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST. Prices are valid at the time of booking.
It is the responsibility of the passengers to have their camp permits arranged with National Parks.
Clients should note that boat travel involves risks. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard passengers we can not be held responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers or weather conditions that are beyond our control.
All departures are subject to wind, tide, minimum no’s and unforeseen circumstances. Whitsunday Island Camping Connections reserves the right to cancel, substitute a vessel or camp location, pick up/drop off time at their discretion. for the safety of passengers and the vessel.
Passengers are advised that most locations around the Whitsunday Islands are remote and communication is not always possible.
Independent travellers are responsible for their own safety, actions and personal belongings.
These terms and conditions may change with out notice.
Our vessel Scamper is specifically designed to be as versatile as possible, making it great use for a No. of different activities.
Things need to consider when going camping on the islands. The vessel has a large loading ramp at the front for easy access on and off the vessel, however –
- We pull up to Beaches on the Islands, so access is difficult for Wheelchairs, unless they are suitable for the beach.
- Some campsite toilets have steps to get into
- if swimming or snorkeling there is no supervision, only swim to your ability
- Hamilton Island we drop off to a Jetty where you need to load/unload over the side of the vessel
- kayaks are loaded on to the roof of the vessel and do need to be lifted by passengers.
- whilst you are on the islands your safety is your own responsibly, any one with any disabilities may need to have a Carer or friend to assist them. We will help in any way we can to assist those who need extra care.