$65 Per Person Return
Children: $35 pp
Multi-stop addon: $35 pp
$105 Per Person Return
Children: $55 pp
Multi-stop addon: $55 pp
$155 Per Person Return
Children: $75 pp
Multi-stop addon: $75 pp
$160 Per Person Return
Children: $80 pp
Multi-stop addon: $80 pp
Select a Camp Location
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes for those of you kayaking around the islands and only need 1 way transfer we can organize this. It is charged at around half price of a return transfer.
Yes many people kayaking around the islands want to make the most of exploring and can be dropped at one location and picked up at another. Prices are charged as 2 one- way transfers.
Yes! we call this Multi Stops, you can choose multiple locations, you will be charged a return transfer for your furthest location and a 1-way transfer for each other location.
There is usually only 1 departure daily as we need the high tide to access most beaches around the Whitsundays as they have fringing reefs out the front that are exposed on lower tides. Special Charters can be arranged to some locations for larger groups.
Before you visit
- Clean out your camping gear before packing up for a trip to the islands.
- Sweep out tent floors, concentrating on the corners, stitching and hook and loop fasteners such as Velcro.
- Wash down dirty tent poles and pegs to stop soil pathogens spreading onto the islands.
- Give backpacks, raincoats and hats a thorough clean.
- Check and remove seeds and soil from your shoes.
- Ensure no mice, rats, toads, geckoes, ants and other insects (and their eggs) are hiding on your vessel, your aircraft or in your luggage, food, equipment or supplies.
- Leave pets on your vessel or at home. They can harbour fleas, ticks and other pests. Domestic animals aren’t permitted in national parks, or on some beaches adjoining national park islands.
When on an island
- Stay on the marked walking tracks to avoid spreading weeds across the island.
- Always clean up before you move from one island to the next.