$85 Per Person Return
Children: $55 pp
Multi-stop addon: $45 pp
$125 Per Person Return
Children: $75 pp
Multi-stop addon: $65 pp
$180 Per Person Return
Children: $100 pp
Multi-stop addon: $90 pp
$190 Per Person Return
Children: $105 pp
Multi-stop addon: $95 pp
Select a Camp Location
Check out Todays Weather at Shute Harbour in the Whitsundays
or look up the forecast for the coming days
Not Sure on where to go?
Click on a camp location to see images and information about that site
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognise their continuing custodianship of the land, waters and culture for over 60,000 years. We pay our respects to them and their elders past and present. We are privileged to learn from them in the way we care for and share Australia’s diverse nature and culture, and we strive to walk humbly in the footsteps of those who have walked these paths before us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes for those of you kayaking around the islands and only need 1 way transfer we can organize this. It is charged the same price as a multi stop transfer.
Yes many people kayaking around the islands want to make the most of exploring and can be dropped at one location and picked up at another. Prices are charged as 2 one- way transfers.
Yes! we call this Multi Stops, you can choose multiple locations, you will be charged a return transfer for your furthest location and a 1-way transfer for each other location.
There is usually only 1 departure daily as we need the high tide to access most beaches around the Whitsundays as they have fringing reefs out the front that are exposed on lower tides. Special Charters can be arranged to some locations for larger groups.
Before you visit
- Clean out your camping gear before packing up for a trip to the islands.
- Sweep out tent floors, concentrating on the corners, stitching and hook and loop fasteners such as Velcro.
- Wash down dirty tent poles and pegs to stop soil pathogens spreading onto the islands.
- Give backpacks, raincoats and hats a thorough clean.
- Check and remove seeds and soil from your shoes.
- Ensure no mice, rats, toads, geckoes, ants and other insects (and their eggs) are hiding on your vessel, your aircraft or in your luggage, food, equipment or supplies.
- Leave pets on your vessel or at home. They can harbour fleas, ticks and other pests. Domestic animals aren’t permitted in national parks, or on some beaches adjoining national park islands.
When on an island
- Stay on the marked walking tracks to avoid spreading weeds across the island.
- Always clean up before you move from one island to the next.
- all rubbish must be contained and brought back to the mainland for either recycle or proper disposal.
For more info please visit
link below for eye on the reef app –
Follow the link Below to see what ANIMALS LIFE ON THE REEF –
Follow the link below for reef health –
National Parks can provide you with important information about Safety on the Islands, including park alerts, wildlife aware, caring for the reef, caring for parks and wildlife, drone safety, walk and mountain bike with care, and much more. follow the link above to find out more.
- Go to departure schedule page
- Select the date in which you wish to travel out, then select the date of return. This will show you times of departure and your return pick up time.
- Make sure you location is available. and the dates you want. Not all will be available everyday
- Make sure campsites are available on National Parks Website for campsite availability.
- go to Book Now on any page
- select you camp location area on the date of departure.
- select camp spot
- follow promts, once all booked in you will be promted to book your return.
- the departure trip takes full amount so the return trip will be no extra cost.
- if you wish to book a camp kit this can also be done after transfers have been booked.
- Then you are all set to go!